SMART PRESS OPEN-CAGE PNEUMATIC PRESSES
The simple,," high-quality, and smart press"
The new Smart Press range of pneumatic presses meets the needs of the most demanding winemakers. They are equipped with the latest innovations. Its straightforward design and smart pressing program will help you get the most out of your press and extract high-quality juices.
The Smart Press pneumatic press range is available for all wineries, from 20 to 600 hl in the closed-cage version, and 40 to 150 hl in the open-cage version.
PELLENC PERA ŒNOPROCESS R&D engineers have come up with simple, efficient systems that improve Smart Press pressing efficiency. There are significant improvements: the pressing time is optimised, and they are easy to program and use.
Open cage from 40 to 150 hl.
The pierced tank means that there is no grating of the pomace and makes the press easier to clean.
The new Smart Press has features to help with cleaning. The open-cage presses (SPO) are designed to be quick and easy to clean. The cage is pierced to make it easier to clean the slots and reduce washing time and water consumption. The built-in automatic washing systems help reduce washing time to less than 30 minutes.
The new intuitive Touch Press touchscreen interface and the Easy Press 2 smart pressing system make it easy to start using the machine:
- Pressing cycles that can be customised to meet the needs of the winery (logistics, quality, etc.)
- Real-time adjustable pressing programme
- Save the programmes (in advanced mode) on a USB memory stick for perfect traceability
- The pressing cycle depends on two criteria set by the operator: quality and dryness of the pomace
- Real-time information on any anomalies for faster response times by operators
- The various pressing phases can be programmed by the operator: pressure, hold time, number of cycles for breaking up the press cake
- 20 programs with 99 possible programming lines
- The automatic controller manages the pressing cycles according to the juice run-off and the end of the cycles depending on the desired degree of dryness
- Optimised pressing time and number of cycles to break up the press cake
- The extracted juices are of higher quality
- Pressing stops according to the pomace drying rate
- Five predefined types of grapes: destemmed grapes, whole clusters, fermented pomace, damaged grapes, end of maceration
It lets the operator direct the must towards one of two channels according to criteria defined by the winemaker: phases of the pressing cycle, elapsed time, conductivity.
Each channel is connected to a tank. The valves controlled by the juice selector are managed automatically thanks to the Touch Press interface on the presses.
In the pressing program, for each line of the pressing cycle, the operator selects the channel to which the juice run-off will be directed.
The 3rd channel is used to wash the pipes. The conductivity probe at the outlet of the juice tank makes it possible to set up a qualitative selection of juices according to the conductivity of the run-off.
This system, controlled by the press PLC, allows the injection of liquid antioxidant into the bottom of the juice. This simple and efficient system complements the oxidation protection offered by Smart Press presses.
With this system, a liquid oenological solution can be injected automatically during the crumbling process
The development of the ENOXY+ system has made the Smart Press a highly effective winemaking tool. The system enables the injection of liquid oenological solutions into the heart of the press.
1- Injection of plant-based proteins into the harvest and as soon as possible provides protection against oxidation and reduces the need for SO² injection.
2- Injection of enzymes during skin macerations or maceration after the Flash Detente process
3- Injection of antioxidant in liquid form (e.g. S02, ascorbic acid, etc.)
|SMART PRESS RANGE|
|SPO open cage|
|Tank capacity (hl)||40||50||65||80||110||150|
|Minimum quantity||0 kg|
|Door feeding||1 manual double door||1 or 2 independent motorised doors|
|Axial feeding with full capacity detector||o Ø 125||o Ø 150|
|Juice run-off||Complete drainage cap Sliding trough|
|Automatic washing cycle||●|
|Automatic, high-pressure washing||o|
|Drainage||Half vat perforated with oblong holes|
|Fast Press electropolished grids||-|
|Advanced Pressing Cycle||●|
|Easy Press 2 smart pressing cycle||●|
|Touch Press colour touchscreen console||●|
|Membrane||High-density polyester weave coated with polyurethane. FDA/EEC 1227 food-grade quality|
● As standard o Available as an option / Not available
|SPO 40 - 150 OPEN CAGE|
|MODELS||SPO 40||SPO 50||SPO 65||SPO 80||SPO 110||SPO 150|
|Number of doors||1||1||1 or 2||1 or 2||1 or 2||1 or 2|
|Ø axial feeding||0.12||0.12||0.12||0.12||0.15||0.15|
|Vat volume (hl)||40||50||67||80||110||150|
|Whole grape capacity (kg)||3600||4500||6000||7200||10000||14000|
|Destemmed grape capacity (kg)||8000||10000||13400||16000||22000||30000|
|Fermented pomace capacity (kg)||12000||15000||20000||24000||33000||45000|
|Drainage time||1 h 20 - 2 h 10||1 h 20 - 2 h 10||1 h 20 - 2 h 20||1 h 20 - 2 h 20||1 h 20 - 2 h 20||1 h 20 - 2 h 20|
|Emptying time||15 - 20 min||15 - 20 min||15 - 20 min||15 - 20 min||15 - 20 min||15-25 min|
|Base power (kW)||N/A||N/A||6.35||6.35||11.25||11.25|
|Power with built-in compressor (kW)||9.8||9.8||13.85||13.85||26.25||26.25|