DRIVING INNOVATION SINCE 1973
ALREADY 50 YEARS...
People are our greatest assets
Since 1973, we have welcomed thousands of employees who share an inspiring vision and embody the PELLENC spirit, and all with the same ambition: make people's work easier, reduce hardship and optimise production quality.
- PELLENC has chosen to integrate all its expertise and skills. Together, women and men do their utmost to work towards the same goal with the same passion.
- PELLENC is constantly investing in training and skills development. The objective is to encourage knowledge and expertise sharing.
- By listening, sharing, and trusting you, PELLENC has always maintained an in-field culture with relationship based on quality. Our discussions are always constructive, rich in ideas leading to exploring new innovations and allowing us to better satisfy your needs.
50 years later, we are very proud to keep sharing these values with all our employees, distributors, partners and customers. These shared values allow us to create a privileged relationship and to serve common interests together.
ALREADY 50 YEARS...
COMBINING NEW TECHNOLOGIES
Invention is in our DNA
To combine high-performance with caring for people and the environment, PELLENC relies on a strength that has set us apart since our founding in 1973: INNOVATION. From hydraulics to electrics, digital and robotics, we have never stopped coming up with new solutions.
- The heart of our R&D is located at the headquarters in Pertuis and includes more than 200 engineers and designers. On average, 40 topics in research and development – excluding projects – are ongoing every year. The Group is fortunate to be able to rely on the market expertise of its subsidiaries, some of which have specialised R&D teams.
- Our creative agility allows us to get a transverse vision, transfer technology from one activity to another, and generate breakthrough innovations. A technical solution creates many ideas and opportunities to be developed.
- Our continuous improvement approach is part of our permanent ongoing desire to support our customers in the evolution of their needs, by always staying on the cutting edge of technology.
50 years and counting, we are still harvesting the fruits of our labor with more than 1,300 registered patents, a "Vitrine industrie du futur" label and the Trophées des Usines Productivity Award.
This creative drive and boldness enable us to offer new, sustainable and exclusive solutions to meet new challenges and to prepare, together with our customers and partners, for the challenges of tomorrow.
ALREADY 50 YEARS...
OPENING UP TO THE WORLD
A successful strategy
PELLENC has become an international Group by establishing itself as close as possible to vineyards and orchards throughout the world.
- PELLENC is commercially established on all 5 continents with a presence in 55 countries. The Group has made the bold choice of integrated and controlled distribution since 1991 and has 15 subsidiaries in France and abroad.
- Specific production subsidiaries have been set up as close as possible to expertise resources and raw materials, with 7 industrial sites today. All over the world, our teams are driven by the same concern to continuously innovate, to share, and improve, to better support you.
- Our historical ties with the agricultural world and capacity to surround ourselves with specialists to develop our innovations give real meaning to our business, have enabled us to create strong links and synergies with our partners.
50 years on, more than 60% of our business is conducted in the export market, with the same commitment: to provide a local expert service for the greatest satisfaction of our customers. And we aim to continue to be recognised as the industry leader in terms of mechanical solutions in our three sectors: wine-growing, fruit-growing, and maintenance of green and urban areas (landscaping).
The first ever product created by PELLENC. The Trimmer with cutter bars combines, for the first time, safety, cutting quality and working speed.
PELLENC produces the first hydraulic pruning shears on the market. A complex technology to master, integrating an unprecedented progressive closing of the blade, and an unmatched power.
With the "Daisy wheel" disc pruning stack, PELLENC imagines a solution capable of pre-pruning trellised vines without cutting posts and wires.
Launch of the wire lifter / trellising machine, which performs 4 actions in one pass: lifting, trellising, trimming and stapling. Operations facilitating vineyard management and the mechanisation of labor-intensive tasks.
PELLENC launches its first electronic pruning shears.
PELLENC takes first steps in robotics with avant-garde products for fruit picking. The technology developed was reused in waste management sorting solutions and led to the creation of a dedicated company, PELLENC ST (SELECTIVE TECHNOLOGIES) in 2001.
PELLENC combines mechanical expertise and elliptical vibration technology with the BUGGY.
Launch of the first tow behind harvesting machine with automatic drive control.
PELLENC is the first to apply brushless motor technology to a small outdoor tool (P2000 pruning shears).
Launch of the self-propelled harvester integrating the concept of multifunction carrier making it possible to perform different tasks during the year.
Launch of the tying machine, mechanising the tying of canes and allowing a considerable gain in productivity.
Introduction of the carrier-mounted sprayer, with automatic ground tracking functionality to optimise equipment use and target vegetation.
Invention of an intelligent shaking system with 3 adjustable, coordinated, and combined parameters (frequency, amplitude and clamping).
Integration of the AWD (All Wheel Drive) technology which allows working in all ground conditions, by eliminating slippage. This system operates in all conditions (difficult terrain and weather conditions, etc.).
PELLENC launches vineyard mapping (yields, maturity) with precision viticulture.
PELLENC completes its olive growing range with a shaker rake, designed for non-mechanisable productions and to facilitate harvesting of "difficult" varieties.
Launch of VISIO for the pruning machine, which automatically detects trellis posts and opens disc stacks. This system also offers innovative cordon tracking.
Launch of the leaf remover with automatic leaf canopy monitoring by sensor.
PELLENC was the first to integrate the Lithium-Ion technology solution into portable power tools in agriculture.
Launch of on-board sorting on grape harvesters(destemming and sorting on roller tables) with only 0.08% waste: a revolution. This system was then installed in Wineries (Selective Process Winery).
Integration of optical sorting technology into winery equipment to ensure premium digital sorting quality.
PELLENC launches its Green Spaces range with hedge trimmers (Helion - hand-held and pole-mounted), chainsaws (C15, M12) and brush cutters (Excelion 1200).
Entry into the urban spaces’ maintenance market with the AIRION blower, which stands out for its innovative design that combines power with working comfort.
Start of production of the CV45 tow behind harvester, designed to adapt to every kind of tree fruit orchards.
Major technological developments in the self-propelled harvester range.
Introduction of the integral draining grille system to optimise pressing performance and quality.
Launch of the double row straddle tractor, designed for narrow-row / high density vineyards, which adapts OPTIMUM technologies for this new application, completing the 40, 140 and 340 range.