SMART PRESS CLOSED-CAGE PNEUMATIC PRESSES SPC 4000 - 12000
Smart Press, The high-quality pneumatic press, tailored to the needs of winegrowers in Champagne
Since 1989, PELLENC PERA ŒNOPROCESS has been located in the heart of the Champagne region. Being so nearby means that the team is on hand to promptly provide just what is needed in terms of technical assistance and sales support. The experts at our facility in Plivot design and set up pressing installations as well as quality-certified programming consoles. The technicians carry out the annual maintenance operations. During the harvest season, PERA after-sales service technicians are on call 24/7 to provide assistance.
PERA-PELLENC presses function in a way that strictly complies with the techniques and regulations for the production of champagne. Each model meets the requirements of the CIVC and complies with Decree No. 2010-1441 of 22 November 2010.
The range is available in Champagne in open cage versions from 2,000 to 8,000 kg and closed cage versions from 4,000 to 12,000 kg.
Straightforward to use
- New Touch Press colour touchscreen console - ergonomic and intuitive
- Smart cycle and end-of-press management as standard on the Easy Press 2
- The new Fast Press grids make washing the machine quick and easy
- Easier to use
- Less handling by the operator
- Pomace is emptied completely and quickly
The automatic washing systems incorporated into the presses(complete washing under the grids) lead to:
- Reduced water consumption
- Shorter washing time at the end of the day
- Quick and easy thorough washing under the grids
PELLENC PERA ŒNOPROCESS R&D engineers have come up with simple, efficient systems that improve Smart Press pressing efficiency. There are significant improvements: better filling capacity, improved drainage, optimised pressing time, and they are easy to use.
The new Smart Press has features to help with cleaning.
In the closed-cage version, the Fast Press drainage grids have few nooks and crannies and help ensure the pomace is completely removed.
The built-in automatic washing systems help reduce washing time to less than 30 minutes.
The design has been optimised to make washing the press easier:
The fast grid opening system makes it easier to thoroughly wash the tank. Daily washing is faster: 30 minutes on average.
No more inaccessible corners, the vat is cleaned perfectly!
The various parameters are displayed simultaneously, so the operator can see the progress of the pressing process in real time. You can intervene at any time to make changes or disseminate information.
• Traceability of the pomace, possibility of saving programs
• Assistance with maintenance and diagnostics
Normal mode: the automatic cycle takes place in successive steps at intervals of 200 mbar. Pressure maintenance is programmed by time delays.
Regulation by the juices mode: the automatic pressing cycle is set according to the juice flow. The pressure sensor on the air side calculates the pressure increase at each stage to compensate for the juice flow.
Optimal option: the quality-certified smart program in the PELLENC PERA ŒNOPROCESS range. An electromagnetic flow meter measures the volume of juice that has already flowed out and the current flow rate. The PLC takes into account the characteristics of champagne pressing (1st juice, vatful, size) and the user’s requests: it adapts the pressure, the duration of the stages, and reduces the number of rotations and pressure releases with the objective of obtaining the desired result in three presses.
Evolution option: pressing is adapted according to the volume in the belon.
The automatic washing system feeds in water through the axial feeding input and ensures optimal cleaning of the tank.
- The automatic sulfite doser is controlled by the press. It offers the winemaker a wide range of options for continuous injection of sulfites into the must, choice of dosage according to the vatful and the sizes, and rate in proportion to the outflow of juice in the case of the Optimal programme.
- Display on the Touch Press screen of the remaining volumes to be run off, the volumes calculated for the PLC. Furthermore, the sulfite doser’s control over the press program neutralises the pump during delays, power outages, or unforeseen stoppages.
PVC bin with a capacity of 6 litres, peristaltic dosing pump.
The electromagnetic flowmeter allows a precise selection of juices in each compartment of the belon according to the flow.
This allows an automatic and qualitative operation of the pressing with our Optimal mode.
Description of the option:
- The pressing cycle is regulated by the juice run-off, which is measured by an electromagnetic flowmeter
- Automatic selection of additional stages when the pressing has finished
- The number of rotations is calculated according to the volume of juice run-off
- The desired result is obtained with minimal restacking
|MODELS||SPC 4000||SPC 12000|
|Type of cage||Closed cage with FAST PRESS drainage grids|
|Tank capacity (hl)||80||240|
|Maximum operating pressure||1.8 bars|
|Minimum quantity||0 kg|
|Feed-in||2 independent, power-operated, watertight doors, dimensions: 600x600 mm||2 independent, power-operated, watertight doors, dimensions: 600x800 mm|
|Automatic washing cycle||o|
|Washing the press||/|
|Automatic, high-pressure washing||o||/|
|Membrane||High-density polyester frame coated with FDA/EEC 1227-certified food-grade polyurethane, fastened by a clamping mechanism|
|Inspection manhole||Enables access to the central part of the membrane on the air side|
|Pomace removal||Guiding mechanisms on the interior make it possible remove the pomace - adaptable to 1 door or 2 doors|
|Juice run-off||Closed juice tank|
|Sulphide dosing valve||o|
|Touch Press colour touchscreen console||●|
|PLC||Programmable with CIVC programs included|
● As standard o Available as an option / Not available
|SPC 4000 - 12000 CLOSED CAGE|
|MODELS||SPC 4000||SPC 6000||SPC 8000||SPC 12000|
|Number of doors||2||2||2||2|
|Vat volume (hl)||80||110||150||240|
|Whole grape capacity (kg)||4,000||6,000||8,000||12,000|
|Base power (kW)||6.2||11.1||11.1||24|
|Power with built-in compressor (kW)||14.25||26.1||26.1||N/A|
Our experts are on hand to answer all your questions. Find your local dealer now.