Coaxial corrugated tube exchangers, specifically for heat treatment:
• of the grapes
• of the musts with solids, or juice with pulp
The internal tube is spiral-wound: a shape in the form of a continuous spiral is produced by distortion of the tube. This results in increased turbulence, and therefore of exchange coefficients.
Modules are linked together by easily-detachable elbow joints.
The corrugated tubes and elbow joints form a continuous section, without restrictions or dead areas, hence no deposits can collect.
For treatment of musts and any liquid containing impurities. Simple and methodical design by multi-pass counter-flow fluid circulation.
- Over 10,000 PHVs in service
- Two stainless-steel sheets, pressed and assembled by continuous welding, guarantee the rigidity of the heat-transferring surface and form a continuous channel
- Easy cleaning
- A range of widths available from 370 to 570 mm
- A range of lengths available from 800 to 3500 mm
- Surface area from 0.6 to 4.2 m²
- Surface area adapted to each tank (from 5 to 500 hl)
- Continuous regulation of the fermentation temperatures
- No movement of the must
- Continuous control of the chiller requirements for each tank
- Less risk of excessive temperatures
- The desired temperature is always reached
- Can be computerised and upgraded
- Controlled from the touchscreen with real-time data: the temperature of all the tanks, their set points, and the operating status of the exchangers.
- The new graphic control interface meets the requirements of winemakers. You can look up the temperature variations from the last 10 days or more precisely over the last 24 hours.
PELLENC PERA ŒNOPROCESS flash-pasteurisation modules provide microbiological stability for wines by destroying all bacterial and yeast flora.
There are several stages to flash pasteurisation:
The wine is instantly heated to 72°C
• That temperature (72°C) is maintained for 20 seconds
• Then instantly cooled to the initial temperature.