SMART PRESS CLOSED-CAGE PNEUMATIC PRESSES
SPC 20 - 30
The press adapted to small harvests
The new Smart Press range of pneumatic presses meets the needs of the most demanding winemakers. They are equipped with the latest innovations. The Fast Press drainage grids and the new intuitive control interface allow optimal use of the press to extract the highest quality juices. The Smart Press pneumatic press range is available for all wineries, from 20 to 600 hl in the closed-cage version, and 40 to 150 hl in the open-cage version.
The pleasure of straightforward pressings
- New Touch Press colour touchscreen console - ergonomic and intuitive
- Washing the press is quick and easy thanks to the Fast Press* drainage grids (15 to 30 minutes)
- Easier to use
- Less handling by the operator
- Pomace is emptied completely and quickly
*depends on the model, type and condition of the grapes, and filling time
PELLENC PERA ŒNOPROCESS R&D engineers have come up with simple, efficient systems that improve Smart Press pressing efficiency. There are significant improvements: better drainage, optimised pressing time, and they are easy to use.
The design has been optimised to make washing the press easier:
- The new Fast Press drainage grids enable complete emptying of the pomace.
- The fast grid opening system makes it easier to thoroughly wash the vat. Daily washing is faster: 30 minutes on average.
No more inaccessible corners, the vat is cleaned perfectly!
The new intuitive Touch Press touchscreen interface makes it easy to get started with the machine:
- Pressing cycles that can be customised to meet the needs of the winery (logistics, quality, etc.)
- Real-time adjustable pressing programme
- Save the programmes (in advanced mode) on a USB memory stick for perfect traceability
- Real-time information on any anomalies for faster response times by operators
|SMART PRESS CLOSED-CAGE RANGE SPC 20 (hl) or 30 (hl) TANK|
|Min. quantity||0 kg|
|Door feeding||1 manual double door|
|Axial feeding with full capacity detector||Ø 125 Manual|
|Juice run-off||Flows directly into the trough|
|Automatic washing cycle|
|Drainage||Fast Press drainage grids|
|Fast Press electropolished grids||o|
|Advanced Pressing Cycle|
|Touch Press colour touchscreen console|
● as standard o available as an option - not available
|MODELS||SPC 20 CLOSED CAGE||SPC 30 CLOSED CAGE|
|Number of doors||1||1|
|Ø axial feeding||0.12||0.12|
|Vat volume (hl)||20||30|
|Whole grape capacity (kg)||1,800||2800|
|Destemmed grape capacity (kg)||5,000||7500|
|Fermented pomace capacity (kg)||6000||9000|
|Drainage time||1 h 20 - 2 h 10||1 h 20 - 2 h 10|
|Emptying time||15 - 20 min||15 - 20 min|
|Base power (kW)||N/A||N/A|
|Power with built-in compressor (kW)||5.95||5.95|
“Since we started using the SPC 20 we have rediscovered the pleasure of easy and fast pressings by taking advantage of the technological advances.