Ergonomic harnesses for more comfort and efficiency
Designed to be adaptable to your body shape and your different working postures, PELLENC ergonomic harnesses make your work easier by reducing its arduousness. The different models: 750, COMFORT, and ALPHA are lightweight but tough. They are suitable for carrying the batteries fitted to our battery power tools, such as the CITY CUT brush cutter or the HELION ALPHA hedge trimmer. With them, you have complete freedom of movement for greater efficiency, effectiveness, and comfort throughout your day.
Once you have them on your back,, you forget all about them
- The weight is perfectly distributed across the essential areas of lumbar support, with 70% of the weight on the hips and 30% on the shoulders
- The straps can be adjusted intuitively. The shoulder straps and dorsal column are adaptable to all body shapes and working habits (seven adjustment levels)
- Dorsal pivot giving your shoulders freedom of movement
- EASY CLIP system
- Developed to maximise freedom of movement, without a strap around the waist
- Double-attachment safety mechanism on its ergonomic handle, specially designed for pruning
With the COMFORT harness, you can keep the cable within easy reach by clipping it onto the right or left shoulder strap.
These improve your comfort when wearing the backpack battery by securing it against your back to reduce the feeling of weight.
With the stand, you can place your harness on the ground with the battery in an upright position, which protects it from potential knocks on the ground.
The metal backbone slides up and down so you can adjust the position of the battery to seven different levels on your harness. Adapts to all body types and working habits (standing positions, leaning forward, etc.)
|HARNAIS CONFORT||HARNAIS 750||HARNAIS ALPHA|
|Poids – kg||1,5||0,8||1,4|
|Compatibilité batteries||Batteries 1500, 1200 et 750|
Plaque d’adaptation prévue pour les batteries 700 et 1100
|Batterie 750||Batteries Alpha 260 et 520|
|Kits d’adaptation harnais||Sangle AIRION 3 et sangle de portage EXCELION 2|