The high-productivity electric solution for perfect mowing
Whether you choose the SMART or the EASY model, the RASION 2 range of professional mowers has been designed to combine outstanding mowing quality with optimum productivity. Long battery life, great manoeuvrability, and ergonomics. They have synchronised dual blades and a new IMS* circuit board to manage overheating and increase efficiency. Waterproof and very quiet, RASION 2 mowers can be used in all weather conditions, anytime, anywhere. They ensure the well-being of the user as well as the neighbourhood.
With a repairability index of 9.9 and 9.8/10, you will be choosing a professional-grade battery mower that is reliable, durable, and repairable over time.
*Insulated Metallic Substrate
Nothing stops them
- Up to 5 hours of battery life, i.e. 5,400 m².
- IP54 sealing means the machine can be used in all weather conditions
- Can work with all PELLENC batteries from the Alpha 520 upwards
- Optimised automatic unblocking system
- 70 L capacity, i.e. more than 10 kg of grass, with optimised bin compaction thanks to finer mowing
They work fast and well
- 1600W power and large cutting width: 60 cm
- Universal blades (collection + mulching) as standard
- Perfect mowing with synchronized dual blades
- New electronic management thanks to its IMS* circuit board. It allows for better heat dissipation, pushing the limits of the machine.
- Cutting efficiency 30% higher than a conventional mower
- Saves time by adapting the speed of the blades according to the density of the grass (ICC** Infrared Sensor - equipped as standard on the Smart, available as an option on the Easy)
*Insulated Metallic Substrate.
**Intelligent Cutting Control - PELLENC patent
Very comfortable to use
- Exceptionally low vibration rate of 0.7m/s², more than 6 times lower than a petrol mower
- Lightweight (Easy: 28 kg, Smart: 30 kg) and ultra-manoeuvrable: Zero Turn single front freewheels for more fluid work
- 2 wheel-locking positions: free-turning or guided steering - flexible and smooth
- The handlebar and controls can be adjusted to the user’s height.
- Safe cleaning
- Compact and foldable, easy to transport and store
The slim steel blades with high tensile strength and their counter-rotating movement from 3,000 to 5,000 rpm provide optimum results.
The power-assisted Zero Turn system makes a 180° turn easy, thanks to the front swivel wheels and the reverse rotation of the rear wheels.
40 mm notched non-slip drive wheels at the front increase stability and smooth running. There are two settings to choose from: swivel wheels or guided steering to manage slopes.
The cutting height adjustment, from 25 to 75 mm, is centralised in a single manual or electronic control, depending on the model.
Based on LED technologies, the Insulated Metal Substrate circuit board improves heat dissipation, heat exchange, and increases the electronic capacity of the tool. It absorbs power peaks during intensive mowing without reducing the speed of the blades.
|RASION 2 SMART||RASION 2 EASY|
|Cutting width||60 cm||60 cm|
|Flexible collection bin||70 L||70 L|
|Weight without battery or bin||30 kg||30 kg|
|Battery life with the ULiB 1500 battery||5400 a||5400 a|
|Maximum cutting power||1600 W||1600 W|
|Guaranteed sound power level LwA dB(A)||93 dBA||93 dBA|
|Sound pressure level LpA dB(A)||83.5 dB||83.5 dB|
|Vibrations at high speed||0.7 m/s²||0.7 m/s²|
|Collection blades as standard||2||2|
|Blade speeds||4(4+1 ICC*)||4 or 3 + ICC* available as an option|
|Rotational speed of the blades||3,000 to 5,000 rpm||3,000 to 5,000 rpm|
|ICC* infra-red plant growth detector||Yes||Available as an option|
|Boost –> 5000 rpm||Yes||Yes|
|6 cutting heights||25/35/45/55/65/75 mm||25/35/45/55/65/75 mm|
|Centralised height adjustment||Electronic||Manual|
|Mulching kit: blades and plug||Available as an option||Available as an option|
|Ground speeds||2/3/4/5 km/h||2/3/4/5 km/h|
|Front wheel locking||Free or locked position||Free or locked position|
|Zero Turn assisted turning||Yes||No|
|Immobiliser safety feature in the vertical position||Yes||Yes|
|Automatic unblocking mode||Yes||Yes|
|Parking brake||Electric (semi-automatic)||Manual|
Lets you adapt the cutting speed according to the density of the grass (equipped as standard on the Smart, available as an option on the Easy).
The 70-litre collection box holds more than 10 kg of finely cut grass.
Ref. 132191 (frame)
Ref. 132192 (net)
Set of steel blades for collection.
Ref. 131404 (equipped as standard)
Set of high-tensile steel blades for collection and mulching.
For adapting the Alpha 520 battery to the Rasion 2 mower.
Ref. 5657194 (Alpha harness)
Our place of work is a holiday residence in the Vaucluse region of France maintaining an estate that stretches over some 40 hectares. This year we experimented with the RASION 2, whereas previously we had employed petrol-motor lawnmowers. The RASION 2 is clearly a very different kind of machine. For one thing, because it is so quiet, we no longer have to wear hearing protection and we can work without disturbing the clients. What’s more, it is very easy and comfortable to use. We can bring it all over the estate and easily manoeuvre around trees. In addition at less than 30 kilos it is surprisingly light, which makes it easier to go up or down steps on site.