Release the full potential of your grapes
This innovative thermovinification process significantly improves the quality of the wines and adapts the final product to consumer demand. ŒnoSm'art has been developed to meet the needs of users with its versatility.
The “Flash Detente” thermovinification process works by quickly heat-treating the grapes at a high temperature, then immediately cooling them by pressure reduction.
An extraction that reveals the full potential of the grape
- Rounder, fuller, fruitier wines.
- Stable colour and aromas.
- Denatures harmful enzymes (laccase, polyphenol oxidase, etc.).
- The full potential of the grapes is revealed.
- Significant reduction of defects in harvests
- Better incorporated yeasts: optimised fermentation kinetics
A significant saving on the process of cooling the harvest
- Fewer refits, labour saving.
- The entire volume of the tank is used.
- Better temperature control during fermentation.
- Fermentation volumes increased by 25% with the same energy input.
- Easier tank drainage (if vinification occurs during the liquid phase).
- Multifunction: either traditional thermovinification or Flash Detente
- Extracts the value of adulterated or under-ripe grapes
- Wine profiles adapted to market demand
The extraction process is optimised
- 24-hours-a-day operation is possible.
- Continuous process up to alcoholic fermentation.
- Improved winery capacities to produce new styles of wine or juice.
- Optimised winery with more options for the vinification team.
- Fermentation capacity increased by 25% with an equivalent energy input.
- In-line enzyme injection at outlet from the flash-vacuum chamber, for increased efficiency
ŒnoSm’Art improves extraction of the grape compounds, anthocyanins, tannins, polysaccharides, and removes plant compounds.
The harvest is fed into the exchanger to be heated to 65°C for thermovinification, or to 85°C for the Flash Detente process.
The heat-treated harvest is continuously fed into the flash-vacuum chamber. That chamber is subjected to a high vacuum which almost instantly cools the harvest. The steam this generates is condensed. Condensates and drained juices are reintroduced into the pump.
|Skid supply||Flash Detente skid||Skid utilities||Flash Detente + skid|
|FLOW RATE *(t/hr)||Up to 10t/h||3T/hr in flash mode (heating to 85°C)|
5T/hr in thermo mode (heating to 65°C)
|3T/h in total flash mode|
8T/h in enzymatic mode
“For many years now, Flash Detente technology has demonstrated its usefulness in producing quality wines adapted to the demands of consumers around the world. ŒnoSm’Art is a new vinification tool that makes Flash Detente technology available to everyone. "
Our experts are on hand to answer all your questions. Find your local dealer now.