TRP PRECISION PRUNER
MOUNTED ON THE OPTIMUM
Perfect quality, fast and cost-effective pruning.
The PELLENC TRP Precision Pruner reduces your pruning time by up to 90%. Precise and efficient, it ensures remarkable pruning quality. Thanks to its integrated automated systems, you work without fatigue or loss of efficiency. The PL-TRP model with its integrated pre-pruner lets you get two jobs done in a single pass. The TRP precision pruner is the ideal solution to significantly reduce your costs.
- Significantly reduced pruning time: up to 90%
- Increased yields
- Intensive work can even continue at night, in the rain, or in bright sunshine thanks to the automatic cordon tracking system
- Working speed of up to 3 km/h
- The PL-TRP model makes it possible to carry out pre-pruning and pruning simultaneously
- Pruning close to the cordon for a uniform result
- Cordon-tracking managed by the artificial vision system ensures work of a much higher quality than with manual control
- Intuitive control with the joystick and console on the MULTIVITI chassis
- Automated systems free up the operator for comfortable, fatigue-free work
- Using the TRP precision pruner takes nothing away from the quality of your production
- You obtain more grape clusters per vine
- Your grape clusters are smaller and more uniform with a better distribution on the cordon
- The aeration of the grape clusters significantly improves the effectiveness of phytosanitary spraying
- The oenological maturity of the grapes is more uniform
- It has a positive impact on vine diseases: the pruning wounds are smaller and further away from the old wood
- Lastly, you minimise vine breakage due to wind
The deflector pins ensure that the lateral cutting modules are perfectly guided in the axis of the row. The wide opening at the row entrance and exit (52 cm) allows great manoeuvrability in short headlands.
These 90cm-high bars are particularly suitable for dense vegetation or for vines with drooping growth. They enable pre-pruning of long and drooping vines, without scattering debris, to improve the quality of the saw pruning.
Coupling/uncoupling can be carried out with no need for a wrench. The hydraulic connectors are located on the coupling plate at the front of the arm. Coupling/uncoupling can be done in complete safety and at an accessible height from the ground.
|TRP 500||PL-TRP 500|
Number of pairs of bevelled discs spaced 50 mm apart
10 to 17
Two 500mm-diameter lateral cutting modules
Two 350mm-diameter horizontal cutting modules
Electric control of all functions
On the EASY TOUCH console
On the EASY TOUCH console
Pair of opening skids of the horizontal cutting modules
Automatic cordon tracking by the artificial vision system
Pair of deflector pins for lateral cutting modules
Pairs of 90cm-long reinforced lateral cutter bars
Delivered on a pallet stand
- equipped as standard o available as an option - not available
“We prune 1.5 hectares in an hour and a half, using one tractor. The VISIO cordon-tracking system works continuously, so pruning is effective and fatigue-free for the operator.”