The lightest pruning shears out there with unrivalled pruning speed and manoeuvrability
Incorporating all of PELLENC’s know-how and technology, the VINION pruning shears for vine-growing professionals are the most inexpensive battery-powered pruning shears on the market.
Ergonomic, manoeuvrable, precise, VINION pruning shears are designed to give you what you need. VINION can be used with either of two battery systems depending on how much battery life you need, so you can get your work done as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Slim, ergonomic, oval-shaped handle, reducing the risk of tendinitis and musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs).
- Manoeuvrable, practical, compact, and suitable for both left-handed and right-handed people.
- The blade can be adjusted and removed without tools
- The height of the half-opening and the blade crossing are both adjustable
- Easy maintenance
For longer battery life and improved comfort, VINION has a range of dedicated batteries, all of which can be used with PELLENC harnesses:
- VINION 150: battery life 9 h*
- VINION 250: battery life 15 h*
- VINION 250 + M12: battery life 12 h*
*Average battery-life observed
It can be adapted to different pruning techniques:
- Performance: maximum speed (steady high-speed with half-opening)
- Comfort: a compromise between speed and battery life (steady slower speed with half-opening)
- On/Off: fast and repeated cuts (fast with half-opening)
- Progressive: precision work (fast without half-opening)
|Pruning shears weight (g)||680|
|Motor speed (rpm)||21000|
|Dimensions of the oval-shaped handle (h*w) (mm)||40*36|
|Blade opening (mm)||57|
|Cutting diameter (mm)||35|
|Compatible batteries||150 / 250|
|Automatic standby mode|
|The blade can be removed without tools|
|Motor cooling system|
| Equipped as standard|
– Not available
|Maximum power (w)||1728||1728|
|Average service life (cycles)||800||1000|
|Charging time at 0.4A||9 h||Not compatible|
|Charging time at 1A||4 h 30 min||7 h|
|Charging time at 1.2A||Not compatible||6 h|
|Average battery life with the Vinion||9 h *||15 h *|
|Average battery life with the Vinion + M12 chainsaw||–||12 h|
|*Depending on storage/charging/usage conditions|
Discover our manufacturer’s warranty programme of up to 3 years, covering parts and labour (excluding wear parts).
PELLENC offers a maintenance service called PRO ACTIV' MAINTENANCE for your VINION, PRUNION, and FIXION 2 tools, so that you can have your equipment serviced.
"I appreciate the lightness of the battery. You wouldn't know you’re carrying it. You don’t feel the weight of the battery on your back, and you have complete freedom of movement."