SELION M12 EVO
The compact electric handheld pruner
Compact and ultra-lightweight at just 1.95 kg, the SELION M12 handheld pruner has all the advantages of a larger model, starting with its power. Manoeuvrable and versatile, its unique design makes it an ideal and indispensable tool for fast and precise vineyard work. Perfectly adapted to removing diseased sections of vine, the SELION M12 handheld pruning chainsaw is also equipped with the latest PELLENC safety innovations.
- In the event of a fall or kickback, the electronically triggered sensor instantly engages the electric chain brake, eight times faster than on a petrol chainsaw.
- With the OREGON chain, the kickback effect, if it occurs, will be much less abrupt than on a conventional chainsaw.
- On first use, the self-diagnostic system checks that the electronic kickback sensor is working. If not, the chainsaw will not start.
- The double-press start-up trigger prevents accidental start-up of the chainsaw.
The folding wrench, which folds back in simply by pressing on it, lets the user tighten the chain and provides quick access to the sprocket and chain. PELLENC patent
The system adjusts the greasing of the chain according to the required cutting strength. PELLENC patent
Equipped as standard.
|Max. power - W||1200|
|Combustion engine equivalence – cc||30|
|Weight - kg||1.95|
|Motor speed - rpm||5400|
|Chain speed - m/s||10.3|
|Guide length – cm/inches||15 / 6’’|
|Oregon chain: pitch, type / number of links||¼ ’’ 25AP / 1.3 mm / 42E|
|Sprockets||9 x ¼’’ teeth|
|Tank capacity – cl||7|
|Sound pressure level (LPA)* - dB(A)||84|
|Guaranteed sound power level (Lwa)* – dB(A)||98|
|Front handle vibration level (ah)** – m/s²|
|Battery life with the Alpha 520 battery***||Up to 4-5 hours|
|Battery life for the 250 battery||Up to 2 hours|
|Automatic chain tensioner|
|Integrated folding wrench|
|Electronic chain brake|
Profiled guide for carving or sculpting wood.
Ref. 80343 (sold as standard).
This refined plant-based oil is formulated for optimal lubrication of chainsaw chains. Suitable for manual or automatic application. Resistant to oxidation.
For use in “sensitive” zones: forests close to water catchment areas, lakes, etc.
- A very high-performance lubricant
- Meets the RAL UZ-48 standard
- Virtually colourless and odourless
- Contains a biodegradable elasticity and thickening agent that significantly improves its adhesiveness, reducing spattering and consumption.
“Ever since I started using PELLENC tools, my company has stepped up a gear.”