Lightweight and powerful chainsaw pruner for intensive use
Thanks to the long battery life of the SELION C21 HD pruner, you get the benefit of its great power throughout your working day. Equipped with cutting software that prevents the motor from jamming, it allows you to dose your effort perfectly. Reduces strain on the user: it weighs just 2.55 kg, making it highly manoeuvrable. All the more so thanks to its perfectly ergonomic design. Practical, with its folding wrench for adjusting the chain tension, the SELION C21 HD electric chainsaw pruner also has numerous safety innovations, in particular to reduce kickback.
It cuts whatever you put in front of it
- The power of the 2000 W (equivalent to a 45cc petrol motor) PELLENC brushless motor increases the torque delivered.
- Battery life up to a day and a half of work
- Guide and automatic lateral chain tensioning for optimised use
- Simplified maintenance and 30% reduction in chain oil consumption
- Easier chip evacuation thanks to a magnesium cover to prevent blockages.
- Quick connection/release system for connecting the tool to the battery and disconnecting it while in the tree after preparing the ropes.
- Claw for a firmer grip on branches and the trunk
- Reinforced front hand guard
- Automatic electric chain brake in case of fall or kickback
- Less risk of kickback compared to a conventional chainsaw
- In the event of a fall or kickback, the electronically triggered sensor instantly engages the electric chain brake, eight times faster than on a petrol chainsaw.
- With the OREGON chain, the kickback effect, if it occurs, will be much less abrupt than on a conventional chainsaw.
- On first use, the self-diagnostic system checks that the electronic kickback sensor is working. If not, the chainsaw will not start.
- The double-press start-up trigger prevents accidental start-up of the chainsaw.
The folding wrench, which folds back in simply by pressing on it, lets the user tighten the chain and provides quick access to the sprocket and chain. PELLENC patent.
The system adjusts the greasing of the chain according to the required cutting strength. PELLENC patent
The battery’s quick connection/release system lets you bring up the pruner once you are in position in the tree.
|SELION C21 HD|
|Max. power - W||2000|
|Combustion engine equivalence – cc||45|
|Weight - kg||2.55|
|Motor speed - rpm||6200|
|Chain speed - m/s||14.5|
|Guide length– cm/inches||28 / 11’’|
|OREGON chain – Pitch||¼ ’’|
|Oregon chain– Type / Gauge / Number of links||25AP / 1.3 mm / 70E|
|Sprocket||11 x ¼’’ teeth|
|Tank capacity – cl||25|
|Sound pressure level (LPA)* - dB(A)||85|
|Guaranteed sound power level (LWA)* – dB(A)||100|
|Front handle vibration level (ah)** – m/s²||2.54|
|Battery life with the Alpha 520 battery***||Up to 4-5 h|
|Automatic chain tensioner|
|Integrated folding wrench|
|Electronic chain brake|
28 cm guide made of composite material.
Sold as standard – ref. 72884
This refined plant-based oil is formulated for optimal lubrication of chainsaw chains. Suitable for manual or automatic application. Resistant to oxidation.
For use in “sensitive” zones: forests close to water catchment areas, lakes, etc.
- A very high-performance lubricant
- Meets the RAL UZ-48 standard
- Virtually colourless and odourless
- Contains a biodegradable elasticity and thickening agent that significantly improves its adhesiveness, reducing spattering and consumption.
With PELLENC Financial Solutions, it has never been easier to go green!
“It is quiet, so there is less noise disturbance. And since it is electric, there are none of the fumes produced by conventional petrol motors.”
Our experts are on hand to answer all your questions. Find your local dealer now.