- Intuitive controls: EASY DRIVE joystick across the range, and a 7-inch EASY TOUCH touchscreen interface on the 60 and 80 models
- A host of features to assist the operator*: ground detection for harvesting right down to the lowest level, height limit and headland stops, a hectare counter, instant display of lateral tilt, percentage gradient, machine height, bin-fill level, and more.
*Depending on the model
- • The innovative design of the flexible sorting conveyor allows sorting to begin as soon as the grapes fall, giving you up to 5% more harvest: Only 30% of the harvest passes under the lower suction fans.
- • The screen design ensures a high conveying capacity: the speed of the conveyors is halved compared to a larger conventional belt.
- The conveyor is open at the back to remove foreign material and avoid jamming Its protective steel housing means it can work at ground level.
- The remote controls enable the retraction of the suction fans, sorting tables, and destemmers for quick and efficient cleaning.
Two position probes at the front of the harvesting head automatically align it in the row. A direction indicator appears on the EASY TOUCH touchscreen when the positioning cylinders reach the stop position.
• PELLENC shakers are now made from a new injection-moulded material.
• This new process has also made it possible to optimize their shape. They are reinforced in areas that wear more.
• They have been redesigned to be both more efficient and gentler: grapes are not lost and the vines are protected.