Brush cutter head
Brush cutter head for an alternative way to weed
CITY CUT is the new addition to the range of cutting heads compatible with the EXCELION 2000. Eco-responsible and immediately effective, the CITY CUT brush cutter head for professionals is an excellent alternative to chemical weeding. The exclusive PELLENC counter-rotating technology allows high precision and minimises the scattering of debris. Combining the quietness of its electric motor and the absence of fumes and emissions, CITY CUT is the ideal tool for populated locations.
- Fast work and immediate results: Linear weeding distance of 400 metres per hour
- Counter-rotating technology for optimised efficiency and high power
- Flexible head for more efficient work
- Perfect finishing on curbs, around trees, and along fences
- Easy to use and timesaving with quick-change heads
- The steel cup casing is resistant to abrasions on asphalt.
- Fewer consumables, sturdy blades with easy maintenance
|Weight - kg||1.6|
|Maximum rotational speed of the blades – rpm – Eco mode||400 rpm|
|Maximum rotational speed of the blades – rpm - Standard mode||600 rpm|
|Cutting diameter– Ø||230 mm|
|Sound power level (LWA)* – dB(A)||102|