OPTIMUM technology in a narrow tractor
The impressive performance and success of the New Generation OPTIMUM led PELLENC to incorporate the same technology into a tractor specially designed for narrow-row vineyards. Equipped with the PELLENC Multifunction system, it is not just a harvesting machine: you can use it all year round for all your vineyard maintenance jobs. Compact, highly manoeuvrable, and width-adjustable, the OPTIMUM 130 ensures a high level of productivity, and it is remarkably comfortable and easy to use.
- The comfortable pressurised cab has air-conditioning and heating and offers a 315° panoramic view
- GRAMMER pneumatic seat with heating, vertical and longitudinal suspensions, automatic height-adjustment, and vibration dampening: ergonomic and relaxing hour after hour
- Premium equipment: Bluetooth radio, USB ports, and lots of storage space, including one refrigerated compartment
- Multiple customisable settings: seat, armrest, electric rear-view mirrors, EASY TOUCH screen, steering column
- The EASY DRIVE joystick puts control at your fingertips. Just push a button or hold it down. You don’t even need to move your arm!
- The 10-inch EASY TOUCH touchscreen console with intuitive pictograms gives you control of all tractor and tool functions
- Speed limiter/regulator
- PELLENC tools are automatically recognised and configured as soon as they are connected
- A bird’s eye view of front-mounted and side-mounted tools
- By optimising the engine speed according to the hydraulic requirements of the tools, the EASY POWER management system maximises fuel consumption and cost-effectiveness
- PELLENC multifunction: a tractor that you can use all year round
- Quick access to all the maintenance and greasing points, and to the various filters: air, fuel, oils
- 12 working lights including 2 long range lights to see and be seen by day and night
- The most compact tractor in its class: its overall length is up to 40 cm shorter than its competitors, giving it unbeatable ease of handling
- 3.4 m turning circle: excellent manoeuvrability at headlands
- Lowered centre of gravity for better stability: the engine is mounted below the chassis
- Smooth driving with no wheel spin is ensured by the front/rear and left/right differential locking systems
- Can handle slopes of up to 40%
PELLENC fast coupling
- Fast coupling/uncoupling system and deported control of tool carriers (agricultural type) for easier use
- Adaptation of high-performance tools: ground speed from 4km/h to 8km/h
- Optimal visibility of tools
- 2 pairs of inter-vine probes
- 4 crumbler discs
- Excellent visibility
- Gauge wheel to work at the desired height
Trimmer with reciprocating cutter bars
- Efficiency and a clean cut
- Reduced front overhang: speed in headlands
- Optimised visibility
- Vertical and horizontal raising of the cutting modules at the end of the row
Trimmer with blades
- Precision trajectory
- Excellent ease of handling at the row entrance and exit
Attelage rapide arrière
- Enables use of the trimmer with blades and the sprayer
AIR BIO Sprayer
- 5 rows worked simultaneously
- High quality and consistent spraying
- Optional built-in DPAE into the man-machine interface, with processing traceability, or optional automatic cut
- Lightweight and precise
- Low power consumption (less than 17 HP)
- Side product tanks (2×250 litres) do not hinder the use of tool holders - clear water tank (50 liters)
- The straddle tractor and sprayer have a low centre of gravity.
- Drop feet for the sprayer, as well as tank uncoupling support (optional)
Flexible downpipes with airblasts for surface-by-surface spraying
- Approved sprayer for reducing unsprayed buffer zones with all types of nozzles
- Precision spraying
- Anti-drip and tap at each spraying level
- Manual locking attachment with a stainless-steel clamp and fast connectors for the spray liquid
Spraying from above
- Better handling in fragmented vineyards and simplified driving
Each function is represented by an intuitive pictogram on the large touchscreen console.
The operator uses the fixed pivot joystick with backlit buttons to control both the tractor and the tools. You can easily work with all sorts of tools thanks to the PELLENC multifunction concept: dual-function features and automatic assignment of controls to the various buttons.
Hydraulic outlets with 4 independent flows, located close to the tool holders for the front and rear tools:
- P1: Load-sensing controlled hydraulic flow from 0 to 110 litres/minute
- P2: Load-sensing controlled hydraulic flow from 0 to 55 litres/minute with direction reversal
- P3: 0 to 55 litres/minute with direction reversal
- P4: Controlled hydraulic flow from 0 to 30 litres/minute
- Up to 11 configurable hydraulic distributors: Single Acting, Double Acting, or Single Acting with Floating Spool
- Flat-face anti-pollution hydraulic connectors
PELLENC tools are automatically recognised as soon as they are connected: no configuration required.
You can also use non-PELLENC equipment with the OPTIMUM 340, just set the hydraulic flow-rates and assign controls to the various buttons.
"Powerful and very manoeuvrable, it allows you to do all the work in the vineyard very quickly and easily. "